- Autumn Term: Monday 4th September 2023 – Friday 27th October 2023.
- Autumn Break: 28th October – 5th November.
- New Half Term: Monday 6th November 2023 – Friday 15th December 2023.
- Christmas Break: 16th December 2023 – 7th January 2024.
- Spring Term: Monday 8th January 2024 – Friday 16th February 2024.
- Spring Break: 17th February – 25th February 2024.
- New Half Term: Monday 26th February 2024 – Thursday 28th March 2024.
- Easter Break: Friday 29th March (Good Friday) 2024 – 14th April 2024.
- New Half Term: Monday 15th April 2024 – Friday 24th May 2024.
- May Break: 25th May – 2nd June.
- Summer Half Term: Monday 3rd June 2024 – Friday 19th July 2024
- Summer break 19th July 2024 – 2nd September 2024
Well done everyone. This was a great first lesson today. You all did really well and came up with some great ideas.
Click Here for homework. Due Wednesday 13th by 4pm.
Please note that because Google Meet Was not meeting our educational needs, we will be using Zoom. See the link at the top of this course page.
Thank you for your patience.
We will do this assessment after half term.
Please take a look at the questions, check your notes and understandings of the differences between ionic and covalent bonding and
if you find anything that you are unsure about, please watch the videos attached.
October Half Term
28th October – 5th November 2023
See you all on Thursday 9th November.
Check 26/10/2023 – use the video links to revise for next week.
I hope you have had a lovely half term and plenty of time to revise.
16th December – 7th January
Have a lovely break!
See you all on Thursday 11th January 2024