Anita is our head of Business Studies and well-being. She has twenty years experience in education with outstanding success in adding value to students. She has a fantastic reputation for creating a comfortable and positive learning environment quickly so that the student feels at ease and ready to learn. “My role as a tutor and a coach allows me the opportunity to inspire and empower students of all abilities to enjoy education and achieve their full potential.” Anita also offers sessions in Personal Growth and Wellbeing Coaching for Young People which is vital in the tough world young people face today. Scroll down to see what Anita and her clients say about her.
· Developing a more positive mindset
· Managing worries and anxious moments
· Tackling self-destructive behaviour and negative beliefs
· Enjoying improved relationships with family and friends
· Developing a positive body image and self-acceptance
· Managing academic pressure
· Building self-esteem and confidence
Anything you discuss with me I keep strictly confidential.