Password for videos – KS3Maths2019!
Don’t forget to save it.
Half term: 2nd – 8th March (no lessons)
Spring Term 9th March – 5th April
Summer Term April 20th – 17th July — Half term: 25th – 29th May
New courses start on 7th September and will all be done through the new app! Enrolment live in (estimated) June.
- Prime Numbers, hcf and lcm printable worksheet
- Highest Common Factor and Lowest Common Multiple – Online Worksheet
- Deadline: Friday 20th September. Email online worksheet score and photo of completed printable worksheet.
- Mixed Number –> Improper Fractions Online Worksheet
- Fractions Mixed Exercise
- Fractions With Shapes
- Deadline – 16 October
- Before doing any calculations, convert things to mixed numbers.
Video didn’t record, please let me know if you’d like me to re-record.
Found here web app
2 Step Equations ax + b = c
2 Step Equations (ax+b)/c = d
2 Step Equations (ax+b)/c = d Harder
Solving equations: ax + b = cx+d (non-calculator)
Homework – via the app
Solving Equations – 2 Step a/(bx+c) = d (Non calculator)
Homework – via app
Percentages – Write as a Decimal
Percentages – Of a Number